▪ Retina graphics and diverse sound
▪ Simple, dynamic and exciting gameplay
▪ 200 levels combined in four packs, many familiar pictures and images
▪ 20 different power-ups and bonuses
▪ 35 multicolored bricks and blocks, including an unique “alive” cell
▪ 3 types of controls. Full control over movement of the paddle
▪ 3 difficulty levels
▪ Fight against The Defenders and Builders forces
▪ Unique auxiliary gestures. Magnetic field, borders, explosives
▪ Get up to 3 golden stars per each level!
▪ Dozens of achievements, a leaderboard
▪ Twitter, Facebook support
Laptichka also supports unique gestures that make the gameplay more interesting: magnet field, place explosives, limiters and others.
It’s very interesting free puzzle, no analogs in AppStore. Help Santa make out the gifts! He will be so grateful! Time is running out! Gifts should be put in a bag of the same color groups (pairs, triplets, etс), the more groups in one turn removed, the better.
* Gorgeous gameplay for a skilled gamer.
* Integration with the Game Center: Compete with your friends, the world and the universe.
* Passed all the levels? Get more! Only puzzles, only great interest.
Last Match is a simple folk game with some new features. Try to defeat the thoughtful AI!
It’s unique app, no analogs in AppStore.
Two players take any number of matches only from one row in turn. The winner is who leaves one match for the opponent.
– Objectives to complete
– PvP via Game Center
– Four types of the game
– Three special action matches
– Smart AI on a normal mode
– Easy mode
– Retina graphics
XnShape analyses your photo and create mosaic of shape.
It is very easy to change settings to create amazing works.
– Simple User Interface
– Several choice of shapes including square, circle, triangle, line, cross, text
– Customize your effect by changing the shadow, rendering type, border size, scaling and more.
– Background color based on palette of the picture
– Change background color based on the color palette of the picture
– Save to camera roll
– Export to PDF vector format
– Share to your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Vkontakte & Email
It seems like Subatomic and Halfbrick are on the same page lately, as both companies released an update last week for the iPad versions of their game which have finally come to the iPhone versions this week. One week ago today, Fieldrunners 2 HD [ $2.99 (HD) / Free (HD) ] was updated with a couple of new towers as well as two new Christmas-themed power-ups. Today those items have come to Fieldrunners 2 [ $0.99 / Free ] on the iPhone, along with widescreen support for the iPhone 5. I get unreasonably excited when my favorite games get widescreen support. I totally appreciate the fact that non-widescreen games can run on the iPhone 5 with borders rather than not run at all, but just like with playing iPhone games in 2x on the iPad it gets old not having a truly native version of a game or app for your device. And it seems like every day my list grows longer for games I wish to get widescreen updates. Anyway, if you’ve been holding out on digging into Fieldrunners 2 waiting for widescreen support to come (I know some of you out there have been), then now is the time to update and get to playing. Oh, and one of the two new towers will run you an unusually high price to unlock in-game, but with good reason. Just like with the iPad version, Subatomic has a new lite version of Fieldrunners 2 , and if you download and install it you can unlock the new Polymorph Tower totally for free. So be sure to do that and save yourself some in-game scratch. One more thing.